Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What is that Smell?

I have a friend that used to live here in Germany that moved almost a year ago to Florida. Her name is Angie, I worked right across the office from his husband Rick who basically became my work husband. When I hear certain songs come on the radio, all I can think is the two of us singing at the top of our lungs in the middle of the office. We were totally professional! Before they moved Angie became a Scensty consultant and so of course I had to support her business. She had a special that was basically, the highest buyer gets free product and if anyone knows me, I am fiercely competitive. A competition for free products on top of that, everyone better watch out! When her special came to an end, I was the lone winner and was given the most perfect gift. Angie knew how much I loved cupcakes and she couldn't have been more spot on.    


This beautiful cupcake warmer joins me every morning as I make breakfast, bake cupcakes, or just drink some coffee. Every time I look at it, I instantly think of two great friends that I sorely miss and hope that one day we can all see each other again! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss you Supa-Dupa Friend :) ........ repeat peat peat peat